I’ve handed over development of the Google Calendar Events WordPress plugin to Phil Derksen. If you’re looking for help with the plugin, here, or the plugin homepage, are probably good places to start.
So, if you saw lots of adverts and crap like that over the last few days, that’s why.
Also, apologies to the guy (Neill, I think?) who commented on one of my posts, mentioning the adverts. I thought it was spam, so I deleted it. Sorry!
I’ve been wanting to redesign my site for a while now. The old design was looking… old, and to be honest, pretty cringe-worthy.
When I created the original design, I was just getting stared with WordPress, so didn’t fully understand the theme development process. I’ve certainly learnt a lot more in the last couple of years.
It’s been a long time since I’ve updated Google Calendar Events. I’ve had very little time to work on the plugin lately, due to other projects that have had to take precedence.
A couple of months back, I did begin a major rewrite of the plugin, with all sorts of snazzy improvements, but it’s a long way off release worthy, or even beta worthy, at present. I’ll continue to work on it when I can, but I thought I’d better fix a couple of minor (yet annoying) bugs in the current version for the time being.
This is just a bug fix release, nothing particularly exciting, I’m afraid. Here’s a quick overview of the changes:
Version 0.7 fixes a few bugs and adds a few minor features.
0.6 has been out for a while, long enough for a couple of bugs to appear! I expected a few, as a lot of code was changed in the last release. Also, my to-do list has been gradually filling up with lots of suggestions for little enhancements here and there. So, I’m going to combine these fixes and enhancements into a new version, 0.7.