If you are having trouble with getting a Google Apps Calendar feed working in the Google Calendar Events plugin, please try the following steps:
- Go into the Sharing Settings for your Google Apps Calendar. There is a drop-down box next to the ‘Make this calendar public’ checkbox (which should be checked). If you can, set this drop-down box to ‘See all events details’.
If you were able to do that, the problem should be solved, however, if the drop-down box only has one option (‘Show only free / busy (hide details)’), then please carry on with the following steps:
- Go to the main dashboard for your Google Apps account (probably
- Go to Service Settings, then Calendar.
- Under sharing options for Outside, set the choice to: ‘Share all information, but outsiders cannot change calendars’. Save the changes.
Now you will probably need to wait for a while until the next steps are possible (maybe up to an hour). I’m not sure exactly why this is, ask Google! Just keep trying until it works:
- Go back to the Sharing Settings in your Google Apps Calendar.
- The drop-down box from earlier should now have the extra option ‘See all events details’. Set it to this and save the changes.
Hopefully your feed should now work in the plugin. If not, please let me know in the comments below and I’ll continue to research this problem.